Microbiological Testing for Life Science Services
At SGS, we are leaders in microbiology testing services for quality control, providing a complete array of services for the bio/pharmaceutical industry. Our scientists are published and are active on the scientific committees of several organizations. Capabilities range from assessment of microbial contamination to confirmation of antimicrobial activity.
Our facilities meet the demanding cleanliness and engineering requirements of microbiological testing programs. Class 100 hoods, clean rooms and isolators are available for microbial evaluation.
Biological and Microbiological Testing Services:
- Microbial limits tests
- Sterility testing
- Microbial contaminant identification
- Preservatives testing and microbial challenges
- Mycoplasma testing
- Microbiological assessment of antibiotics
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Sampling and analysis of water for pharmaceutical microbiology
- Chemical disinfectant testing and cleaning studies
- Environmental Monitoring
- Microbiological attribute studies (barrier testing: packaging, condoms, medical gloves; hygienic and antibacterial test: contact lenses, personal care products, etc.)
- Particulate testing
Interactive Pocket MapLife Science Services & Sites Pocket MapA quick reference to our global sites and services. ... ELECTRO - MEDICALDEVICES SERVICE BROCHUREElectro Medical Devices in Trusted HandsFor an industry where timing is everything, SGS offers medical device manufacturers a globally integrated solution to get their new devices to market ...
All 3 resources