Liquid Chromatographic Patterns
Liquid chromatographic patterns from SGS – a range of techniques to help you gain valuable data on identity, homogeneity, purity, weight and structure
Liquid chromatographic patterns are a requirement for the characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals. We offer you a large range of methods to help you acquire data on identity, homogeneity, purity, weight and structure.
Why choose liquid chromatographic patterns from SGS?
We offer a range of techniques, including Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX) and Reverse-Phase Liquid Chromatography (RP-HPLC) Analysis. We can help you:
- Acquire data on the identity, homogeneity and purity of proteins and glycoproteins
- Identify the unique fingerprint of an individual protein with RP-HPLC analysis
- Purify and separate proteins for further characterization and analysis with IEX chromatography
- Demonstrate comparability between different batches of protein sample lots
- Assess molecular weight or size with Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B requirements for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals for new marketing applications
Trusted liquid chromatographic patterns from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of liquid chromatographic patterns, we provide the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
To find out more about our liquid chromatographic patterns, contact us today.Email us