Circular Dichroism Analysis
Circular Dichroism (CD) analysis from SGS – meet regulatory requirements with class-leading CD spectroscopic analysis
All new biotechnological or biological products need spectroscopic profiling as proof of conformance. We offer you GLP/GMP-compliant circular dichroism analysis and class-leading spectroscopic profiling to help you meet your regulatory obligations.
Why choose circular dichroism analysis from SGS?
We offer you CD spectroscopic analysis for secondary structure determination (alpha helix/beta sheets) and tertiary structure assessment. As a result, we can help you:
- Gain data for protein folding and conformational studies (secondary structure)
- Establish DNA/RNA interactions and enzyme kinetics
- Determine the purity of optically active substances
- Undertake quantitative analysis of pharmaceuticals
- Perform rapid scanning (time resolved) experiments
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B guidelines which require spectroscopic profiling as part of the assessment of the physicochemical properties of a product
Trusted circular dichroism from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of circular dichroism, we provide the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
To find out more about our circular dichroism analysis, contact us today.Email us