Oligonucleotide analysis from SGS – intact mass and sequencing analysis of oligonucleotides.
When it comes to analyzing oligonucleotides, you need the most precise techniques available. We offer you a range of techniques for measuring the molecular weight and sequencing an oligonucleotide.
Why choose oligonucleotide analysis from SGS?
Our oligonucleotide analysis services include a number of methods to help you:
- Measure the molecular weight of an intact oligonucleotide of up to at least 75-mers in size using Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Time Of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS)
- Provide information on the degree of purity of the sample
- Confirm the composition/sequence of deoxyribonucleotides up to 55-mers using MALDI-TOF MS or Electrospray Ionization With Tandem Mass Spectrometry (ES-MS/MS)
- Sequence Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) ¬(or mixed) oligomers by ESI-MS/MS for the sequencing without pre-treatment of phosphothioate linkages
- Sequence and analyze modified nucleotides
- Analyze mixtures of oligonucleotides without needing to separate the individual species
Trusted oligonucleotide analysis from a leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of oligonucleotide analysis, we provide you with the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
To find out more about our oligonucleotide analysis, contact us today.Email us