Vendor Assessment and Technical Audit
Vendor assessment and technical audit services from SGS – assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your orders and ensure regulatory compliance.
The vendors and suppliers that you use directly influence the quality of your products. As a result, you need to ensure that their processes meet statutory standards and regulations. However, as your vendors and suppliers are often based far from your site, verifying their ability to deliver can be difficult. Our independent vendor assessment and technical audit services can be carried out anywhere in the world, ensuring that your suppliers and vendors can provide the quality you need.
Why use vendor assessment and technical audit services from SGS?
With a global reach, we can accurately assess your vendors and suppliers, wherever you need us. We can help you to:
- Ensure thorough independent assessments of their premises or construction site – anywhere in the world
- Assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your specific orders
- Ensure your suppliers and vendors meet all relevant statutory regulations and quality standards
- Make informed decisions using our detailed assessment report
A leading provider of vendor assessment and technical audit services across the globe
As the leading provider of vendor assessment and technical audit services, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and a unique global network. As a result, we can quickly provide trained and qualified technical specialists, wherever you need them – fast. That’s why we are the number one choice for clients across the globe.
Our vendor assessment and technical audit services include:
- Assessment of current/projected workload and equipment capabilities
- Assessment of material and product control processes
- Assessment of the management structure
- Assessment of welding and fabrication procedures
- Verification of the quality management system
- Quality assurance audit
- Verification of handling and storage of materials
- Verification of human qualification, hardware and resources
- Verification of workshop facilities and manufacturing techniques
- Verification of non-destructive testing procedures
Contact us today to find out how our vendor assessment and technical audit services can assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your orders and ensure their compliance with regulations.Email us
Supply Chain Services (132 KB)
Services along your supply chain
Protecting your interests along your industrial supply chain around the world.
Wind Capability Statement (1093 KB)
Wind Capability Statement
SGS provides comprehensive services for onshore and offshore wind energy projects during the entire project lifecycle.
Wind Project Certification (240 KB)
Wind Project Certification
SGS offers wind farm project certification for a wide range of wind farm projects
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
NDT Wind Energy (217 KB)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide portfolio of non-destructive testing (NDT) services for wind farm projects.
Manifold Equipment Inspection (437 KB)
Manifold Equipment Inspection
SGS is pleased to announce the provision of Surface Iron/Discharge Manifold Inspections performed by the Drilling Equipment Inspections (DEI) team.
Wind Energy Video (50739 KB)
Wind Energy Services Video
Overview of wind energy services
Site Assessment Wind Energy (281 KB)
Site Assessment Wind Energy
With site assessment services SGS ensures viability, economical soundness and site optimization for wind farm projects
Technical Due Diligence (199 KB)
Technical Due Diligence
Technical due diligence for new or existing wind farms identifies technical risks before investing in the wind farm
In-service Inspection (388 KB)
In-Service Inspections Wind
SGS provides a wide portfolio of commissioning and in-service inspection services to assure the quality of wind farms.
All 20 resources