Lift and Elevator Certification
Lift and elevator certification services from SGS – obtain the certification you need to assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts and elevators.
Ensuring that your lifts comply with the safety and regulatory requirements of the country you are operating in is a crucial part of gaining market access. Our lift and elevator certification services help you obtain the relevant certification you need to assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts.
Why use lift and elevator certification services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts and their components
- Achieve the required elevator certification of the country you are operating in and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Ensure that your lift and its components are regularly assessed, tested and inspected at the right time and in-line with standards, such as the European lifts directive compliance audit
- Verify the design of your lifts according to international design codes
Trusted lift and elevator certification services from the world’s leading supplier
As the world’s leading inspection, testing, verification and certification company, we are accredited to provide conformity assessments and certification of lifts in many countries, including the European lifts directive compliance audit.
Our unique global reach and qualified inspectors offer you the unrivaled expertise needed to understand the legal and regulatory requirements your lifts must meet throughout the world. Plus, we know exactly when and how your lifts need to be inspected to remain in compliance.
Our lift and elevator certification services include:
- Design verification: evaluating design, drawings and specifications against the applicable codes, standards, purchase specification and statutory requirements
- Type-approval of lifts: testing and inspections against specifications, codes, directives and industry standards for your lifts and their components
- Inspections and audits of lifts: complete examination of mechanical, structural, electrical and safety systems, including wire ropes and chains
- Testing of lifts: independent witnessing of equipment performance tests to guarantee that performance values are met
Contact us today to find out how our lift and elevator certification services can help you obtain the relevant certification you need to assure the safety, performance and integrity of your lifts and elevators.Email us
Certification for Saipem (328 KB)
Certification for Saipem
SGS delivered certification of oil equipment supplied to the Novorossiysk Marine Terminal, Russia.
Certification for Siemens (229 KB)
Certification for Siemens
SGS successfully conducted quality control and certification of gas turbine equipment delivered by Siemens to the Combined Cycle Power Plant in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Construction Project Services (224 KB)
Construction Project Services
SGS provides construction materials testing and quality control for subway extension project in Madrid, Spain.
Product Certification (626 KB)
Assure compliance of industrial products with worldwide standards and regulations.
All 14 resources