With growing public awareness and concern about the environment, consumers are increasingly making their choices based on environmental credentials.
SGS’s environmental communication services enable you to demonstrate your company’s environmental commitment by communicating the ethical and green performance of your products to your customers in a clear and credible way.
Our ecodesign services offer you a trusted and impartial third party assessment. There are many competitive advantages to implementing environmental communication:
- Communicating the ecological performance of your product(s) to consumers
- Gaining competitive advantage by offering environmental alternatives to your clients
- Improving brand image
- Communicating your marketing message using recognized standards and labels
- Meeting the demands of your investors, customers and other stakeholders
- Communicating your ecological performance and efficiency to the market
- Integrating recognized methods including life cycle assessment (LCA) and carbon footprint evaluation
We offer a comprehensive range of services:
- Support to define your scheme (awareness, indicators, methods, scope, eco-calculator)
- Support to implementing your scheme (collecting data, monitoring, calculating tools)
- Assessment of your products’ performance using recognized methods and databases (carbon footprint and LCA)
- Elaboration of Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for producers
- Elaboration of Environmental and carbon labeling for retailers
- Certification for textiles
- Testing of your products’ for compliance with official ecolabels
Contact SGS to learn more about how our environmental communication services could help you demonstrate environmental leadership and make your product more competitive. Email us
EcodesignServicesSGS Ecodesign services Reduce your environmental impacts with SGS ...
All 1 resources