SGS can inform your purchasing manager when it comes to implementing sustainable practices and ecodesign services in line with consumer trends.
Due to growing public awareness consumers are increasingly including environmental criteria in their purchasing trends. They are looking for products that:
- Consume less energy
- Consume less raw material and produce less waste, such as packaging
- Help the development of small producers (fair trade)
- Are manufactured in a way that is less damaging to the environment
- Minimize the overall carbon footprint
SGS consultants support you in embedding ecodesign procedures within your organization. We have designed a range of services to help you adapt your business smoothly.
- Assess your current supply chain and identify products or suppliers of major risk
- Define your green procurement strategy and policy
- Develop training and awareness programs for buyers and suppliers
- Implement tools for a pragmatic environmental assessment of products and suppliers
- Integrate environmental criteria for products and suppliers in calls for tender and in supplier terms and conditions
Contact SGS to find out how we could help you implement sustainability practices and employ ecodesign management in your business in line with consumer demand. Email us
EcodesignServicesSGS Ecodesign services Reduce your environmental impacts with SGS ...
All 2 resources