ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems
How can you demonstrate environmental responsibility?
Customers, consumers and shareholders are increasingly concerned over the environmental impact of the their activities, their products and the services they consume. They expect companies to comply with environmental standards and demonstrate their commitment to reducing their environmental impacts in daily operations. That may be a challenge, but it is also an opportunity for you to demonstrate your environmental responsibility, stand out from the competition and show existing and potential customers the proof of your commitment.
- Manages environmental aspects effectively
- Improved compliance with environmental legislation
- Prevention of pollution
- Minimizes energy and resource usage reducing operating costs
- Continual improvement in environmental performance
- Reduces the risk of penalties and avoids litigation
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Improves employee morale
- New business opportunities with environmentally aware customers
Demonstrate high levels of environmental compliance when bidding for international contracts/expanding locally to accommodate business.
We offer a wide range of ISO 14001:2004 training courses tailored to suit your organization’s requirements. Contact your local SGS office for more details.
Other Services Related to Environmental Management Systems
- Gap assessment against the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Verification certification and training services
- Integrated Management Systems: simultaneous audit and certification with other management systems you have implemented
- Gap assessment or certification against the requirements of BS EN 16001:2009 (Energy Management Systems)
- Audit solutions against additional, bespoke environmental performance criteria
- Sustainability Report Verification: independent verification of environmental and social reports against international standards, such as GRI and AA1000
Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to environmental management systems with assessment and certification against the ISO 14001:2004 standard from SGS.Email us
ISO 14001:2015 Flyer (171 KB)
ISO 14001:2015 Flyer
Organizations already certified to ISO 14001:2004 have three years from publication of the new version in which to transfer, this transition period ends on September 2018.
ISO 14001:2015 Briefing Doc (178 KB)
ISO 14001:2015 Client Briefing Document
ISO 14001:2015 adopts the High Level Structure specified in ISO Annex SL which is now the required framework for all new and revised Management System Standards.
ISO 14001:2015 Presentation (488 KB)
ISO 14001:2015 Introduction Presentation
An ISO 14001 Revision Introduction.
All 12 resources