Design Review and Verification
Design review and verification from SGS - ensures that your design complies with all relevant operational, safety, environmental and industry standards.
Whatever industry you operate in, your product or installation needs to fulfill numerous requirements. Our design review and verification service ensures that your design complies with all relevant industry standards and meets operational, safety and environmental requirements.
Why use design review and verification from SGS?
Our design review and verification service offers you highly trained staff, state-of-the-art technology and global resources, helping you to:
- Verify the design of your industrial products or installations through a comprehensive review of specifications, reports, calculations and drawings
- Test your engineering assumptions, design methods and approaches
- Provide confidence that your installation is designed to the required design and safety standards, criteria and legislation
- Ensure that all parties involved in your design phase follow the same specifications and rules
Trusted design review and verification from a leading supplier
As a trusted provider for technical verification, inspection and testing, we offer you the accreditations, technical expertise and experience of a world leader. That’s why we are the first choice for clients in all industries across the globe. Plus with our unique global network we can provide you with comprehensive design review and verification anywhere in the world.
Our design review and verification services include:
- Accelerated life time tests
- Assessment of welding procedures and welder qualification
- Evaluation of proposed corrosion protection systems
- Review of manufacturing and installations specifications
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Technical due diligence
- Verification of control and automation systems
- Verification of electrical systems
- Verification of material certificates
- Verification of mechanical facilities and piping
- Verification of process simulation, calculation and design drawings
- Verification of structural and geotechnical design
Contact us today to find out how our design review and verification service can ensure that your design complies with all relevant operational, safety, environmental and industry standards.Email us
Project Finance Brochure (941 KB)
Project Finance Services - Brochure
Risk management for banks, equity funds, sponsors and investors
Site Assessment Wind Energy (281 KB)
Site Assessment Wind Energy
With site assessment services SGS ensures viability, economical soundness and site optimization for wind farm projects
In-service Inspection (388 KB)
In-Service Inspections Wind
SGS provides a wide portfolio of commissioning and in-service inspection services to assure the quality of wind farms.
NDT Wind Energy (217 KB)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide portfolio of non-destructive testing (NDT) services for wind farm projects.
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
Fuhrländer Wind Turbine (667 KB)
Fuhrländer Wind Turbine - Technical Due Diligence
SGS technical due diligence services of the Fuhrländer 1.5 wind turbine in Canada.
TDD in the Netherlands (121 KB)
Technical Due Diligence - Wind Farm, Netherlands
SGS provided technical due diligence (TDD) of the Waarpolder Wind Farm in the Netherlands.
Wind Contact List (146 KB)
Wind Contact List
Overview of contacts to the renewable energy industry.
Risk Management (2507 KB)
SGS provides a wide range of risk management services for wind farm projects, including risk identification, risk qualification and risk handling.
Construction Project Services (224 KB)
Construction Project Services
SGS provides construction materials testing and quality control for subway extension project in Madrid, Spain.
All 20 resources