ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001.2008 requirements. The principles of ISO 9001:2008 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A17038).
Contact your SGS Expert today to learn more about SGS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training.Email us
ISO/FDIS 9001 White PaperISO/FDIS 9001 White PaperProvides insight into the contents of the Final Draft revision ISO/FDIS 9001 issued in July 2015 (FDIS 9001).
All 2 resources