In-service inspection from SGS – effective maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to maximize productivity and reduce costly downtime.
Assets such as production facilities, refineries, petrochemical plants, wind farms, solar farms and power plants require regular maintenance to run efficiently. Even a minor critical component failure can cause undesirable downtime. Our in-service inspection services provide maintenance, inspections, performance verification and preventive failure analyses to help you maximize productivity, reduce costly downtime and meet regulatory requirements.
Why choose in-service inspections from SGS?
We offer you a combination of high-end specialized consultancy with traditional inspection and testing, to help you:
- Maximize productivity and efficiency
- Reduce operation and maintenance costs
- Detect failures of critical components early to reduce costly downtime
- Plan and optimize your maintenance schedule effectively
- Gain regular statutory and voluntary inspections for all kinds of equipment, including pressure vessels, wind turbine blades, solar panels, tanks, lifts and elevators, cranes, electrical installations and gas distribution systems
- Benefit from our numerous accreditations to help you comply with all required regulations
The expertise, experience and resources to provide you with world-leading in-service inspection services
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company we offer you a worldwide reputation for effective in-service inspections based on a proven track record. For your peace of mind, we are accredited in accordance with a range of international standards. Plus, with our unique global network, unrivaled resources, experience and expertise, we can provide world-class in-service inspections – wherever and whenever you need them.
Our in-service inspections include:
- Coating inspection and failure analysis
- Commissioning and in-service inspections
- Corrosion monitoring
- Crane inspection and inspection of hoisting and lifting equipment
- Electrical installations certification
- Failure analysis and failure prevention
- Industrial rope access
- Inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds
- Mechanical integrity management system
- Non-destructive testing
- Pipeline integrity management
- Pressure equipment certification
- Rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection
- Risk based inspection
- Service life prediction
- Statutory and voluntary inspection
- Storage tank inspection, audit and calibration
- Valve and instrumentation calibration and maintenance
Contact us today to find out how our in-service inspection can provide you with effective maintenance operations.Email us
Coating Inspection Wind (238 KB)
Coating Inspection -Wind Energy Brochure
SGS provides wide range of coating inspection and failure analysis services for wind energy projects.
Electrical, Mechanical (390 KB)
Electrical, mechanical and instrumentation services brochure
Services during maintenance, calibration, assembly and commissioning of industrial facilities
Photovoltaic Services (678 KB)
Photovoltaic Services Brochure
SGS offers a wide range of services throughout the project life cycle to minimize the total risk of your photovoltaic (PV) project.
In-service Inspection (388 KB)
In-Service Inspections Wind
SGS provides a wide portfolio of commissioning and in-service inspection services to assure the quality of wind farms.
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
Rope Access (190 KB)
Rope Access Flyer
SGS industrial rope access services ensure safe inspection and testing of assets and sites at height or in areas of difficult access.
Asset Integrity Management Services (897 KB)
Asset Integrity Management Services
SGS provides a wide portfolio of asset integrity management services to ensure your inspection, maintenance, and safety objectives.
Project Management (219 KB)
Industrial Projects Services
SGS provides a wide range of specialized services for industrial projects
DEI Brochure (437 KB)
SGS offers a wide range of drilling equipment inspection services.
Wind Project Certification (240 KB)
Wind Project Certification
SGS offers wind farm project certification for a wide range of wind farm projects
NDT Wind Energy (217 KB)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide portfolio of non-destructive testing (NDT) services for wind farm projects.
Supply Chain Wind (216 KB)
Supply Chain Wind Energy
SGS provides wide portfolio of supply chain services for wind energy projects
WETC Brochure (891 KB)
Wind Energy Technology Center Brochure
SGS Wind Energy Testing Center (WETC) provides a wide range of rotor blade testing services
Technical Due Diligence (199 KB)
Technical Due Diligence
Technical due diligence for new or existing wind farms identifies technical risks before investing in the wind farm
Project Execution Wind Energy (240 KB)
Project Execution Wind Energy
With project execution services SGS ensures successful realization of transport, installation and commissioning phases of renewable energy projects.
All 20 resources