Health, Safety and Environment Management
Health, safety and environment (HSE) management from SGS – ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
On the shop floor or construction site, your employees – both staff and sub-contractor personnel – must work together using various materials and equipment. Accidents may have disastrous consequences for employees, bystanders and your organization. Our health, safety and environment management provides coordination and monitoring to ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
Why choose health, safety and environment management from SGS?
Whether you are a building commissioner, main contractor or construction company, we can help you:
- Suggest proactive measurements that prevent incidents before they manifest as accidents
- Coordinate all health and safety aspects of your construction project
- Draft health and safety plans and verify any existing or proposed plans
- Comply with all relevant HSE construction regulations and requirements
- Ensure the health and safety of workers, decrease accident risks and improve onsite productivity
- Gain expert advice and recommendations for future safety maintenance and create a long-term safety culture
- Ensure full compliance with EU directive 92/57 EEC
World-class health, safety and environment management from the leading supplier
As a leading supplier of health, safety and environment management we offer you unrivaled expertise, resources and expertise. Plus, with our unique global reach, we can dispatch experienced and qualified safety coordinators to your building site or factory – wherever your operations are based.
Our services for health, safety and environment management include:
- Safety coordination during the design, fabrication and construction phases
- Recommendations for preventive measures
- Coordination documents
- Safety risk analysis
- Verification and development of health and safety plans
- Internal license controls
- Verification of access permits
- Access controls for designated areas
- Certificate control for cranes and operators
- Control of collective protection
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including helmets, gloves and shoes)
- Safety signaling control
- Determination of transfer/clearing routes
- Supply of external HSE coordinators
- Guidance/coordination concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Regular recording and reporting, focused on non-conformities, corrective/preventative actions and statistical data
- Safety training courses
Contact us today to find out how our health, safety and environment management can help you comply with all HSE construction requirements.Email us
Construction Services (334 KB)
Services for the Construction Industry
SGS provides a wide range of construction services for every phase of a construction project.
QA/QC for Chimneys (406 KB)
QA/QC for Chimneys Construction
SGS provided Bygging India Ltd with quality assurance and quality control for construction of chimneys.
HSE for Alba Synchrotron (483 KB)
HSE for Alba Synchrotron
SGS successfully conducted health and safety coordination for Alba Synchrotron light laboratory in Barcelona, Spain.
Welding Inspection Case Study (195 KB)
Welding Inspection Case Study
SGS successfully conducted welding inspection for the China Pavilion at Shanghai's World Expo 2010.
HSE for Rondas in Barcelona (218 KB)
HSE for Rondas in Barcelona
SGS provides project management and health and safety coordination for the maintenance road works on the Rondas and Gran Via Norte Routes in Barcelona, Spain.
HSE During Construction (126 KB)
HSE during Construction in Romania
Coordination of health and safety activities during construction and upgrading of a fuel storage facility
Wastewater Treatment Plant (1397 KB)
Wastewater Treatment Plant Case Study
SGS performed quality control and construction supervision for wastewater treatment plant in Spain.
Material Testing India (196 KB)
SGS successfully provided materials and steel wire ropes inspection of the longest sea link bridge in India.
Wind Capability Statement (1093 KB)
Wind Capability Statement
SGS provides comprehensive services for onshore and offshore wind energy projects during the entire project lifecycle.
Contract Engineer Services (207 KB)
Contract Engineer Services Case Study
SGS successfully provides contract engineer services for major power plant construction projects in Poland.
Technical Staffing in HSE (114 KB)
Technical Staffing in HSE Flyer
SGS provides technical staffing services in the area of health, safety and environment.
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
SGS Photovoltaic References (475 KB)
SGS Photovoltaic References
SGS reference projects: photovoltaic.
Wind Project Certification (240 KB)
Wind Project Certification
SGS offers wind farm project certification for a wide range of wind farm projects
Owner's Engineer Services (1388 KB)
SGS Owner's Engineer Services in Poland
SGS successfully provided owner's engineer services for the construction of Kosciernica onshore wind farm in Poland, developed by the Contino Wind Group.
All 20 resources