SGS provides a range of environmental and safety training programs to ensure your teams are kept up to date with the latest in technology and compliance for your business. Call our training teams for more information.
Our environmental and safety training gives you and your teams an objective overview of the latest developments in technical and legislative environmental issues.
Our training programs include:
- Product safety affairs – such as the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances (REACH) and classification, labeling and packaging (CLP) regulation
- Environmental science and legislation
- Dedicated topics related to air, soil, water, waste, noise, vibrations, safety and geotechnics
- Handling and transportation of dangerous goods
- Update and refresher courses for environmental coordinators and safety experts
Training can be provided as in-house sessions at your company or at our facilities. Some seminars are also offered online. Courses are practical and invite an active contribution from all participants.
Ensure your people have the very latest knowledge in environmental health and safety training. Call us now for more information about our latest training programs.Email Us