Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Quality assurance and quality control services from SGS – assure the quality of all materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of your industrial facilities.
When it comes to your industrial facilities, the quality of all equipment, materials, structures and components is subject to strict regulations and standards. Our quality assurance and quality control services help you ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations and quality standards.
Why use quality assurance and quality control services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Assure the quality of all equipment, materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of all types of industrial facilities
- Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations
- Verify materials, parts and final products through independent checks, audits, inspections and witnessing
- Benefit from quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) both off-site at manufacturers’ facilities and on-site during the construction process
World-leading quality assurance and quality control services
As the world-leading provider of quality assurance and quality control services, we offer you unrivaled experience stretching across every industry. With state-of-the-art resources and expertise and a unique global network, we can provide you with QA/QC in every corner of the world. As a result, we can help you assure quality throughout your entire supply chain.
Our off-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
- Assistance in defining a QA/QC program that meets the full scope of all regulatory requirements
- Performing pre-award or pre-qualification surveys, including a complete review of the suppliers’ QA program to meet government or purchaser requirements
- Review of the design, specifications, drawings and specified standards to assure compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements
- Formal equipment audits at the premises of your architect, constructor, manufacturer or sub-supplier – before and during manufacture
- Organization of QA training courses
Our on-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
- QA of the organizations involved in the construction, manufacture and operation of your facility
- Review of specifications, procedures and specified standards utilized on the construction site
- Monitoring materials testing
- Inspection, witnessing or verification to establish the quality of a material, structure or system during manufacturing
- Factory acceptance tests of installations and equipment
- Pre-shipment inspections and loading supervision during the transportation phase
- Monitoring storage methods and preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment before and during installation
- Organization and implementation of record retention systems
Contact us today to find out how our quality assurance and quality control services can help you assure the quality of your industrial facilities.Email us
Supply Chain Services (132 KB)
Services along your supply chain
Protecting your interests along your industrial supply chain around the world
NDT Wind Energy (217 KB)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide portfolio of non-destructive testing (NDT) services for wind farm projects.
Power Plant Construction (260 KB)
Belchatow Power Plant Case Study
SGS successfully provides technical consultancy for the construction of 858 MW unit in the Belchatow Power Plant in Poland.
Gas Storage Plant (268 KB)
Gas Storage Plant Case Study
SGS provides comprehensive construction services for Wierzchowice Underground Gas Storage Plant in Poland.
Quality Control for Sany Group (1288 KB)
SGS Quality Control for Sany Group
SGS provides quality control services for wind towers built by Sany Group in China.
Wind Energy Video (50739 KB)
Wind Energy Services Video
Overview of wind energy services
WETC Video (4727 KB)
Wind Energy Testing Center
Overview of wind energy services provided by Wind Energy Technology Center (WETC)
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
In-service Inspection (388 KB)
In-Service Inspections Wind
SGS provides a wide portfolio of commissioning and in-service inspection services to assure the quality of wind farms.
Pipeline Services Brochure (445 KB)
Pipeline Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide range of pipeline services to ensure the reliability of pipelines during design, construction, operation and maintenance.
All 22 resources