Advanced Chain-of-Custody Training
This training helps the stakeholders within paper supply chains understand the requirements of the Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC™) standard. The training is designed to develop the necessary skills to help you accurately establish and implement a Chain-of-Custody system and understand the audit process.
The process of certification gives any organization the opportunity to show responsible and credible management of their suppliers and avoid the risk of product denial or possible litigation.
- Background and objectives of FSC
- System documentation
- Interpretation and implementation of system standards
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a FSC/COC System
- Audit process flow and important points to note
- Maintaining a FSC/COC System
- Critical Control Point (CCP) identification
- Supplier sourcing and evaluation
- Calculation involved in standards
- Use of FSC trademarks and certification logo
The training consists of theory and practical examples and case studies.
Contact your SGS Expert today to learn more about SGS Advanced Chain of Custody Training.Email us
Forestry BrochureForest & Wood Supply Chain brochureForest & Wood Supply Chain Solutions ...
All 3 resources